Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer - V-Day 5.0 Prototype

Monday, March 13, 2017

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Valentine's Day Prototype nail polish

Today I have an oldie BEGL Prototype from... I want to say... 2014? I can't remember when exactly or how I got into BEGL polishes but I know I was sort of late to the party by the time I bought my first. I think I got my first BEGL in 2013 and started obsessing over these perfect polishes in 2015. The formula is always so easy to work with and there is such an array of finishes and colours. I don't know how Julie does it but I'm glad she does. I'm always amazed by how innovate her polishes are.

V-Day 5.0 is a soft pinky lilac linear holo with a touch of golden (?) shimmer. I am wearing 2 coats, no top coat. I didn't think this would jive well with my skin tone but it works. For days when I want something a little more delicate, I'll look for this polish.

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Valentine's Day Prototype nail polishBlue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Valentine's Day Prototype nail polish

You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here.  
Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates!

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.