Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer - Noticing Face

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Noticing Face

Despite what I keep telling myself, it's still Winter. I took a break from all my wishful Spring shades to wear something dark and deep. Noticing Face from Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer is so freaking juicy and vampy. The combination is killer. Noticing Face is inspired by Doctor Who and it's described as a "deep purple jelly with gold, blue, and purple holo microglitters."

I am wearing 3 thin coats and top coat. This is a new favorite vampy shade. I absolutely love it.

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Noticing FaceBlue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Noticing Face

And because I have so many untried polishes, I wanted to wear something else on my thumb. I went with Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Siren's Spring Vamp Chic. How appropriate! Oh wait, it's not Spring yet. Grrr.

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Siren's Spring Vamp Chic

You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here.  
Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates!

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.