Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer - Flaming Fields

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Flaming Fields

A few days ago I shared a pretty pink called Clear My View which is part of the Room with a View Collection from Fall 2016.

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Flaming FieldsBlue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Flaming Fields

Flaming Fields is described as a "wine red with blue to gold to green shifting glass flecks." This polish has red wine written all over it and it is so different in each lighting situation. I think I captured that in these pictures pretty well. 

I am wearing 2 coats plus top coat. I really love this one. It's very unique in my collection.

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Flaming FieldsBlue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Flaming Fields

You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here.  
Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates!

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.