Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer - Every Moment Lasts a Day

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Every Moment Lasts a Day BEGL

I really should have posted this on St. Patrick's Day but it kind of sneaked up on me and I forgot all about it. It's now Spring and green is more than appropriate for the coming days. But, with the gold shimmer this really does look like a polish fit for a leprechaun.

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Every Moment Lasts a Day BEGLBlue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Every Moment Lasts a Day BEGL

Every Moment Lasts A Day is described as a "leaf green crelly packed with copper shimmer and gold microflakies." I am wearing 2 coats plus top coat but I probably should have gone with 3 as you can sort of see my nail line in the pictures with flash. Oops! I don't have a problem with nail line like some do. This is another perfectly formulated polish packed with shimmer and microflakies. LOVE!

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Every Moment Lasts a Day BEGLBlue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Every Moment Lasts a Day BEGL

You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here.  
Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates!

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.