Rescue Beauty Lounge - All About Yves + Chaos & Crocodiles - Polar Bear Snow Angels

Monday, February 6, 2017

Chaos & Crocodiles Polar Bear Snow Angels

We are in the thick of Winter. Thankfully it's not a snowy mess right now but I am sure we will get a lot more snow before we see Spring. Blues seem appropriate for Winter so I paired light with bright. 

Chaos & Crocodiles Polar Bear Snow AngelsChaos & Crocodiles Polar Bear Snow Angels

On my index and middle fingers I am wearing Rescue Beauty Lounge All About Yves which is a GORGEOUS bright cobalt blue. This formula is luxurious and now I am getting nostalgic for the day of RBL which is now defunct. On my ring and pink fingers I am wearing Chaos & Crocodiles Polar Bear Snow Angels which is a really pretty light linear holo with subtle pink shimmer. I used 2 coats of both polishes but probably should have used 3 for the C&C as it was bald in some spots.

Chaos & Crocodiles Polar Bear Snow Angels

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.