Chanel - Khaki Vert

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour Khaki Vert

Whenever I wear a Chanel polish I feel super classy. It's probably a bit of snobbery but in all honesty Chanel polishes have the MOST INCREDIBLE formulation. Honestly, if you love nail polish you owe it to yourself to try a Chanel polish because they apply so beautifully and dry with such shine and last really, really well.

I borrowed Chanel Khaki Vert from Natalie and it's not a colour I would normally wear but if I wasn't so pale it might look half decent. It applied so so so well. I just can't get over it. I have had a few Chanels but this was my first creme and WOW! Two coats, no top coat. Just flawless!

Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour Khaki VertChanel Le Vernis Nail Colour Khaki Vert

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.