Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer - Deep Blue Dream

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Deep Blue Dream

New favorite polish alert!! Deep Blue Dream from Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer is a ONE COAT WONDER and absolutely stunning and my favorite kind of blue. I'm in love.

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Deep Blue DreamBlue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Deep Blue Dream

Deep Blue Dream is described as a "sapphire blue jelly packed with green shimmer, silver ultra-holo glitter, and silver holo flakes." It doesn't get much better than this. And the formula... FLAWLESS. I want a polish like this in every possible colour of the rainbow and beyond.

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Deep Blue DreamBlue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Deep Blue Dream

For my thumb I chose to wear another BEGL. This is Siren Demands: Treat Yo Self. I literally can't deal with this nail polish. From the Parks and Recreation reference to the gorgeous teal complexity... all of it. Everything. I want it all.

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Siren Demands Treat YourselfBlue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Siren Demands Treat Yourself

You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here.  
Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates!

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.