Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer - Hypothermia

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Hypothermia

I can't believe it took me almost 2 years to wear this nail polish. I was waiting and waiting to wear Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Hypothermia for ages and I finally put it on the other day. 

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer HypothermiaBlue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Hypothermia

It's a really gorgeous and unique holo with shimmer. Rachel at Royal Milk Tea described it as "nearly-grey dusty lavender holographic with hints of lavender-blue shimmer and subtle golden-pink shimmer." Yes. That. All of that. As I wore it, I actually liked Hypothermia best in the shade because then you could see the shimmers. They were hard to capture but I think I caught the shimmer with flash below and in the macro.

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer HypothermiaBlue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Hypothermia

This is 2 coats plus top coat. It held up really well for a week except for some serious tip wear which might be from my new top coat (HK Girl). I will have to do more more testing to determine the culprit!

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Hypothermia

You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here
Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates!

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.