Eden's Semilla Vitamin E Oil and Pure Jojoba Oil {Review}

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Eden's Semilla Vitamin E Oil and Pure Jojoba Oil

As I learn more about the beauty industry, the environment and health, I have becoming increasingly concerned with eliminating as many harmful and unnecessary ingredients from my routines as possible. When Eden's Semilla reached out to us to try two of their oils, I welcomed the opportunity as these products are 100% pure and/or naturally sourced rather than the synthetic oils which are found more often than I'd like in many of the products I use on a regular basis.

Eden's Semilla Vitamin E Oil and Pure Jojoba Oil Eden's Semilla Vitamin E Oil and Pure Jojoba Oil

The first product I tried was Eden's Semilla 100% Naturally sourced Vitamin E Oil with Rosehip and Jojoba Blend. I grew up with Vitamin E as a remedy for scars or burns but I always hated how sticky pure Vitamin E could be. The great thing about Eden's Semilla 100% Naturally sourced Vitamin E Oil is that it is blended with Rosehip & Jojoba Oil which gives the oil a really nice, non-sticky consistency. I would also agree with the claim that it is fast acting, absorbent and non-greasy. The same day I received this product, I actually burned my pinky finger on my panini press so I promptly applied some Eden's Semilla Vitamin E Oil and it definitely seemed to help with the initial irritation and healing process too. It's been about 3 weeks of using this product and there is minimal scarring on the area where I burned my finger. I also added a few drops of this oil to my foot bath to help soothe my feet and soften them... it definitely helped to moisturize my skin. The Eden's Semilla Vitamin E Oil is a win for me!




Secondly, I tried Eden's Semilla 100% Pure Organic Jojoba Oil. I wanted to try this product on my nails and hands too since Jojoba oil is common to almost all cuticle oils I use regularly. I have been using the Jojoba Oil for the past week at night to moisturize my hands and nails and I really love it! I find the Jojoba Oil to also be fast-absorbing and non-greasy which is important to me. This stuff is working really well on my nails and hands which tend to dry out a lot in the colder months. If you get really dry skin in the winter, definitely try either one of these oils from Eden's Semilla!

Eden's Semilla Vitamin E Oil and Pure Jojoba OilEden's Semilla Vitamin E Oil and Pure Jojoba Oil

Eden's Semilla oils are advertised as being great for skin, hair and nails. The oils are 100% natural, pure and organic, using a cold-pressed manufacturing process. You can purchase Eden's Semilla on Amazon or directly from their online store.

Eden's Semilla Vitamin E Oil and Pure Jojoba Oil

*Eden's Semilla requested our review in exchange for product and financial compensation*

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.