Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer - Prototype + ILNP My Private Rainbow (X)

Friday, December 23, 2016

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Crelly Prototype

Well, it's almost Christmas and I have had naked nails for almost 2 weeks. So much for all my mani ideas!! Here's a festive Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer prototype. It reminds me of lights in the snow.

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Crelly PrototypeBlue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Crelly Prototype 

I love the matte white glitters and multi-coloured glitters in primary colours. I wanted a bit more sparkle and pizzaz so I added one coat of ILNP My Private Rainbow (X) for some extra holo! I am wearing 2 thin coats plus one coat of ILNP and two layers of top coat... that's a lot of layers. My cuticles and nails have been brutalized as I was working on holiday baskets for young moms and their babies because I have an awesome new job! It's totally worth the sacrifice to my nails. I will be able to take better care of them in the new year when all the baskets are done :)

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Crelly Prototype

You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here
Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates!

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.