Girly Bits You're My Hooper Hero + ILNP My Private Rainbow (X)

Monday, July 18, 2016

Girly Bits You're My Hooper Hero

Summer is the time for hot pink nails. Last Summer, Girly Bits released a neon collection and I think this particular polish, You're My Hooper Hero, is the standout for sure. 

Girly Bits You're My Hooper HeroGirly Bits You're My Hooper Hero

You're My Hooper Hero is this eye-searing coral red pink jelly. I am wearing 3 coats here and the polish does try matte so a top coat is a must. I choose to top You're My Hooper Hero off with ILNP My Private Rainbow X which is a fine holo shard topper. I love this topper and I wear it over almost everything nowadays. One coat is perfect for a light dusting of sparkle without impacting the basebase colour.

Girly Bits You're My Hooper Hero

Girly Bits polishes are available here. Follow Girly Bits on Instagram and Facebook.

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.