Guest Post from Polished Lifting: Legion Lacquer - Atomic Aquamarine

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Hey guys! I hope you are having a wonderful week so far. I'm Courtney from Polished Lifting, and I'm excited to be here. Today I'm doing the switch-a-roo with Caitlin for a fun project called The Switching Post. A handful of bloggers got together and decided it would be fun to pair up and trade blog posts for the day.

Today I have a shade from my untrieds to share with you. I kind of have this goal to get through my untrieds, but no matter how quickly I wear them I still can't finish them off. I've gotten fairly close a couple times in the last year, but something inevitably comes up. I swear I'm going to make it happen one of these days. I'm the meantime, I will continue to share my unending (but manageable) untried pile.

Legion Lacquer- Atomic Aquamarine

aqua shimmer nail polish

aqua shimmer nail polish

Formula: Thin
Finish: Aqua shimmer with aqua and holographic glitter
Coverage: 4 coats
Notes: I tried my very best to achieve full coverage with this shade, but it just wasn't going to happen. I think it would look best with one or two coats worn over a similar undie.

Conclusion

While I like the color in the bottle, I didn't care for the coverage, or rather the lack of coverage. Legion Lacquer doesn't appear to currently be in business, but you might see one of their shades pop up in a destash from time to time.

I just want to take a moment to thank you guys and Caitlin for having me! It's been a pleasure.

1 comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.