Fiendish Fancies - Tainted Love Collection

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Okay, so, Fiendish Fancies has released not one but TWO Valentine's Day Collections. The other day we share the Love Bites Collection (which I might consider more of an anti-Valentine's Day collection). Now, today we have the Tainted Love Collection which is sweet and bright and inspired by the depths of obsession. How romantic! 

I am wearing three thin coats in all my pictures (except where noted) plus top coat, except for the matte shades which are without top coat. I love all of these but I would have to say that Here I Was Born is my favorite because it's such a unique shade of lilac! But, Silencio is a close second because it really is like a pink tulip petal plus the matte finish is perfect. 


Here I Was Born - Pearlescent Lilac inspired by preoccupation with the past, and passionate enchantment. 


He Really Did Love Me - Dusky Wisteria Mauve Shimmer inspired by the high fashion and compulsive obsession. 


I Like Weird - Matte Orchid Wine inspired by preoccupation with pretty parts.


Silencio - Matte Tulip Pink inspired by infatuation with mysterious starlets.


I Won’t Let Anyone Come Between Us Anymore - Frosted Carnation Red inspired by the relentless pursuit of repressed love.


Number One Fan - Bright Forget-me-not Blue with a subtle pearl sheen. Inspired by the misery of rainy-day blues and obsessed fans. Opaque 2 coats. 
(Note from Maker: Number One Fan can cause staining. Recommend use of a base coat to minimize nail staining. Apply petroleum jelly to cuticles prior to removal to prevent skin staining, or use a commercial preparation / cuticle remover to remove any remaining color)

These polishes are now available in the Fiendish Fancies shop as individual bottles or a set
UNTIL FEBRUARY 14, 2016: Get a free bottle of our Hot Rod red crème (She’s Real Sensitive) with the purchase of the Tainted Love collection. (5 ml or 15 ml, based on your purchase.) 


You can follow Fiendish Fancies on Facebook and Instagram for updates and more swatches. 
*Products were provided for our honest review.*

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.