Christmas Nail Time! And Chrismukkah, too!

Monday, December 14, 2015

Holy cow! How is it already half-way through December?! Ahhh!! I still have gifts to buy and cookies to bake! And a million Christmas polishes to wear! Here are some of my Christmas manis so far...


First up, Lynnderella NoMad Is On an Island and This Mortal Foil. Silver and Gold are SOO festive, duh! I love how NoMad reminds me of caramel.


Aaaaand... a super easy and festive dotticure featuring Girly Bits polishes and China Glaze. This manicure is an ode to Chrismukkah à la The O.C. 
Gosh, I still miss that show (Seasons 1-3 only, obviously). 


Lynnderella polishes can be purchased on eBay or Storenvy.
Girly Bits polishes are available here. Follow Girly Bits on Instagram and Facebook.

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.