Lynnderella Birthday Fairy - It's Caitlin's Birthday!

Thursday, November 26, 2015


HOT PINK. HOT PINK. HOT PINK. 

Ohmygawd. I love HOT PINK! Lynnderella Birthday Fairy is everything. Birthday Fairy is a semi-transparent bright coral creme with holographic micro flecks, silver holographic nano stars as well as iridescent confetti and pink shimmer. I feel as if this polish was made for me. 

I have layered 2 coats over 2 coats of China Glaze You Drive Me Coconuts. I don't want to be held to this statement but if I could only wear one polish for the rest of my life, Birthday Fairy might be it. Just sayin'. Now, go and have a slice of cake and pretend like it's your birthday. 

Happy Birthday to Me!


Lynnderella polishes can be purchased on eBay or Storenvy.

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.