Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Sordid End

Sunday, November 1, 2015


Sometimes a nail polish maker comes along and makes a polish that is otherworldly. It's unlike anything that you've ever seen before and unlike anything that will come after it. My friends, Blue-Eyed Girl Lacuqer Sordid End is one of those polishes. In my books, no other polish will ever come close to being as gorgeous and unique as this. While this polish is sold out for now, Julie, the brains behind Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer, often does a Fan Favorites collection each year. So, if we are lucky Sordid End will reappear next year sometime but no promises. 

Sordid End is a periwinkle creme filled with iridescent aqua-to-pink shifting shimmer. I used 2 coats and top coat as it dries a bit matte. This polish wears like iron! Honestly, I can get about a week with BEGL polishes with minimal tip wear and absolutely NO chips. 


You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here. Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Instagram and like them on Facebook.

2 comments

  1. Ahh this is one polish I wish I would have grabbed! Love the shimmer in Sordid End! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.