Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Sirène Fatale

Tuesday, August 18, 2015



If there was ever a nail polish that captured the true essence of summer, Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer's Sirène Fatale would be it. What it is, is a gorgeous hot pink (it leans a little coral on me) with a strong blue flash and blue shimmer. This Siren dries down to a bit of a satin/matte finish so definitely use a nice top coat to bring out that shimmah!


The formula on this Siren is absolutely fantastic. I used two easy coats and, as always with BEGL polish, I went about 4 days without any tip wear and absolutely no chipping. I know neons can be problematic for chipping but this polish is one of a kind in terms of formula. I really hope Julie makes an entire collection of shimmer neons like this. If she does, I might stop collecting nail polish because shimmery neons are all I want in life. 

Below, I experimented with a little glitter over top on my thumb (I've been rocking the accent thumb a lot lately): Takko XOXO and Lynnderella Opal Intuition. I absolutely love how well gold and pink go together. These glitters are basically perfect and I would have been happy to top all my nails with them but I couldn't stand the thought of covering up my beloved Sirène Fatale. 


Sadly, Sirène Fatale is limited edition and is no longer for sale. You can check out other Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquers here. Sign up for the newsletter so you're in the loop about other limited edition Siren releases in the future. 

2 comments

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.