Chaos & Crocodiles Silent Wings and Black Ops

Tuesday, January 13, 2015



Silent Wings from Chaos & Crocodiles is a pretty insane flaky topper. And I think the insanity level is maximized when it is placed over Black Ops, also from Chaos & Crocodiles. 


I feel like I have some kind of reptile/anphibian/insect scales on my nails and while the may be slightly disturbing to think of, it looks pretty cool.


Silent Wings is a multichrome flaky top coat. It has a whole lot of action going on..green, burgundy, copper, blue. It's magic. 


Please excuse the lack of clean-up happening, I wanted to get pictures ASAP becasue currently I do not have any nail files ready and waiting for me on the computer. 


Silent Wings is from the Dreaming of Dragons Collection and is unfortunately sold out at the Chaos & Crocodiles online shop.

But maybe it'll come back in stock, here?




Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.