MoYou London Sailor 05 Stamping - First Attempt at Stamping (Be Kind!)

Wednesday, November 12, 2014


Riley and I tried stamping when Konad came to North America sometime back in 2012. We tried it once, maybe twice and kind of gave up. Well, 2 years later we thought we would try it again! 


I really loved the idea of stamping over some sort of gradient or mishmash of colours so I used my DIY OPI Sheer Tint knockoffs and got to work. 


The plate I chose was a MoYou London Sailor plate #05. I purchased it at Pheonix Beauty Lounge at Pacific Mall. The sales lady recommended Kleancolor Black polish for stamping. It's perfect! Unlike the stamping! Hey! It was our first attempt in a long time. I still LOVE how it turned out. I happily wore this mani for a few days.


Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.