Girly Bits What Happens In Vegas... Ends Up On Instagram + Selfie Bomb + CrowsToes Her Goose Got Cooked

Thursday, November 27, 2014


Well folks... I think I am officially done with long(er) nails. It just feels a lot cleaner and more chic to have short nails like Riley. I thought I would deck out my shorties in something fun! I chose to wear the Girly Bits What Happens in Vegas collection on my nails. 


I paired Selfie Bomb (gold) with What Happens in Vegas... Ends Up On Instagram. I topped Selfie Bomb with CrowsToes Her Goose Got Cooked because Selfie Bomb wasn't what I had hoped for on its own. I was slightly disappointed with these two Girly Bits polishes. Instagram had a very gritty texture that required 2 coats of top coat to smooth and Selfie Bomb was the same. Plus I just didn't like the colours! Oh well, it happens! Luckily I was able to swap and sell them for more pretties.


Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.