Homemade OPI Sheer Tints Gradient + Enchanted Polish Seven Nation Army

Tuesday, July 22, 2014


DIY SHEER TINTS inspired by OPI! We made these ourselves!


We followed the Project Swatch tutorial to make our own OPI Sheer Tints. They turned out really well and made a beautiful manicure, at least we think so!


In order to spice things up even more, I topped off my manicure with Enchanted Polish Seven Nation Army. Not only is it an amazing polish, it's also one of my favorite nostalgia songs


Enchanted Polish Seven Nation Army is a glitter topper that contains tiny black and white glitters and holographic pigment which really makes the polish. I wore this manicure for almost an entire week - I couldn't stand to take it off!


Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.