Colors by Llarowe Bring Us the Girl Harlow & Co. Exclusive

Monday, June 16, 2014


Colors by Llarowe Bring Us the Girl might be one of the prettiest coral holographic polishes of all time. This is a simply stunning pink-coral holo polish that has small pink glitter laced throughout. It has a slightly gritty texture without top.


As you can see from the photos, this is a really unique polish. I personally don't have anything else like it in my stash so I am more than happy to own this Harlow & Co. Exclusive nail polish. While it is exclusive to Harlow & Co., it is not limited edition. It will become available once again- rejoice!


The holo in this polish is intense. I fell in love with it immediately and then I stepped into the sunlight and knew I would be wearing it again. This is perfect for summertime - tips or toes :)


2 comments

  1. Pretty! I don't have this one, but I'm afraid it may be too close to others I already own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's worth acquiring - it's actually pretty unique in my CbL collection.

      Delete

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.