Shleee Polish The Middle over Wet N Wild On A Trip

Sunday, May 11, 2014


Riley and I are big fans of Wet 'n' Wild beauty products. Overall, they do a great job of creating affordable, quality makeup. The Wet 'n' Wild Megalast nail polish is no exception. Here I'm wear On A Trip as my base. It's a duty lavender creme that is opaque in 2 coats. It wears pretty well for a $0.99 polish, the only thing that bothers me is the long dry time. 


Shleee Polish The Middle worked seamlessly with On A Trip. The two colours were made for each other! It almost looked like one polish as the base colour was so, so similar to the glitters in the topper. 


I love butterfly glitter and The Middle is loaded with them. I also love this glitter topper because it gets its name from this song. Such a great song for any young/not-so-young female who feels less than the amazing person that she really is inside.


Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.