KBShimmer Pigment of My Imagination

Wednesday, May 7, 2014


KBShimmer is quickly becoming one of my new favorite polish brands. I am not a huge fan of the glitter/creme mixes (unlike Riley) but when KBShimmer came out with multichromes I knew I had to try some!


Shade Shifter was the first polish I tried. I fell in love. Pigment of My Imagination is the more purple, darker sister. She's beautiful as well in her own way. 


This polish is just so beautiful. Every movement of your hand results in a different flash of colour. It's amazing. I never tire of these kinds of polishes when I wear them - they have so many faces!


As you can see, this polish shifts from royal blue to a firey copper red. KBShimmer polishes wear very well on my nails. I start to see tip wear after about 3 days but it's very minor and no chipping whatsoever! A fantastic formula too: 3 easy thin coats that build up perfectly and dry quickly.


Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.