Girly Bits Hot Shot with Peeps!

Sunday, April 20, 2014


Easter-y nails! I got the inspiration for the accent nail peeps from Hey Nice Nails. It's been a while since I've actually eaten a peep. We're talkin' a decade quite possibly! But they're so gosh darn cute.


Girly Bits makes great polishes!! Hot Shot is a medium yellow-toned pink holographic polish. It's very pretty. I found that three coats were needed for a more or less opaque finish. But they were a breeze to apply as with all the Girly Bits I've tried.


Caitlin helped me out with the peeps and she also added some sparkle (which isn't really visible in the photos) to Hot Shot by scooping out a few glitters from Shleee Polish Happiest Place on Earth 3.0

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.