Colors by Llarowe Smooth Criminal

Sunday, April 27, 2014


Time for some Colors by Llarowe love! Today I have Smooth Criminal from the Michael Jackson Tribute Collection of 2013. This polish is lavender-blue linear holographic. Lavender blue, dilly, dilly... 


This polish applied perfectly with ONE COAT! Of course, I topped it off with Seche Vite but it looked amazing even without top coat.


I must say that Llarowe really does know how to make a beautiful nail polish. Smooth Criminal is no exception. 

 

CbL Smooth Criminal has many faces and we've tried to capture as many as possible in this post. That's what I love about holographic nail polishes - they're so diverse and complex and never fail to blow me away in the sunshine... TA DAH! (look below)


Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.