Shleee Polish Beemo (Topper)

Monday, February 17, 2014


Beemo (Topper) from Shleee Polish is pretty freaking awesome. I must admit that I am not a follower of Adventure Time (which is the inspiration behind this polish) but I love the look of these glitters together.


I wore 1 coat of Beemo over 2-3 coats of China Glaze Rainbow (which you can see on its own here). It's a pinky opalescent white polish that works so so beautifully with Beemo. Beemo features green, turquoise, yellow, black, and red glitters in a shimmering base.


The mix of glitters in this polish is so unique and fun but also really tasteful. I loved this mani and wore it for about a week.


Beemo is still available in the Shleee Polish etsy shop so check it out if you think you'll love it as much as I do.


Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.