OPI Get Your Number Liquid Sand

Monday, November 11, 2013


Oh, Liquid Sand polish! I don't know how to feel about you. Really. I just don't think we make as cute a couple as we should. If there were ever an OPI Liquid Sand with which I would fall in love, OPI Get Your Number would be it... but the sparks don't fly. It does go super well with my hot pink dress in the pictures though :)


Don't get me wrong, the colour is absolute perfection! It might be one of the nicest blues I have ever worn but I just don't like the feel or the overall look. I must say it looks very pretty here and for some people this polish is a favorite - sandyness and all - but not for me! I am wearing 2 coats here, no top coat (though a topcoat might make me like it more).


OPI Get Your Number is from the original Winter 2012 Mariah Carey Collection released in early 2013.


1 comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.