Haunted Mansion Nails with Enchanted Polish Seven Nation Army

Wednesday, November 20, 2013


One day I envisioned this design for my nails, I didn't know how well it would turn out because I don't exactly have a steady hand when it comes to nail art but slightly wonky lines and all I love it.


The black and the teal (Wet n Wild I Need a Refresh-Mint) together remind me of the Haunted Mansion, like the patina of the exterior sign or the glow of the ghostly inhabitants.


 
 left photo: cicotello

Adding Enchanted Polish Seven Nation Army topped it all off and I absolutely fell in love with my nails. The glitter lies really flat and it doesn't feel chunky or anything, either. I went without a top coat and the glitter didn't bother me at all.  


I don't match my nails with my outfit but on this day the two came together awesomely - the jeans which I got at Nasty Gal are sadly no longer available. 

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.