Hare Polish in Party Palace

Thursday, November 7, 2013


Well, this is a weird fact but there are certain nail polishes that look yummy to me. Like, seriously, I will say "Ooo I want to eat that." And that's how I felt about this polish when I first saw it.

Weirdness aside, Party Palace by Hare Polish is a really fun polish. The white and red glitter (confetti like in appearance) do evoke the sense of a party. The bright magenta base has some shimmer within it, adding to the excitement.



I paired this polish with OPI's The Color of Minnie and it was a perfect match to the red glitter bits.



I never applied a top coat but I would definitely recommend it to smooth out the Hare polish specifically and to really bring out the shimmer.



Isn't this Betsy Johnson ring the cutest? It was only five bucks from Marshall's - steal! 
It encourages me to take a bite out of life while my nails inspire me to party it up. haha cheese.







Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.