Stormy Seas using Sleek MakeUP

Monday, October 7, 2013




This look was one of those pleasant surprises.

I had intended to do something quite different but decided to switch things up and I was really pleased with the outcome. Sometimes you just have to go with what feels right in the moment, don't you think?



Separately I really love these two colours - dark, almost grape-y, purple and teal - but together I think they work really well. The combination reminds me of a dark, tumultuous sea. 

I first applied a white eyeshadow allover the lid then the teal shadow in my crease. I rounded the eyeshadow rather than winging it out to more of a point. This is where I added the purple in a similar manner underneath the teal instead of working it into the crease. 

I added a little eyeliner along the top lash line and swept a little residual teal eyeshadow on the bottom lash line.


Products used:
Sleek palette iDivine Mattes V2
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye liner in Rockstar
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.