Lumina Lacquer Camouflage

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

CAMOUFLAGE! I am loving camouflage right now so Camouflage by Lumina Lacquer is the perfect polish to sport on my nails. I layered Camouflage (1 coat, dabbed) over ORLY Melodious Utopia (blogged about here). I love this combination - it's bright, summery, and fun. The combination of neon green, black, teal and deep green glitters is brilliant; there are stars, circles, hexes, and hearts! Hearts in a polish called Camouflage... it couldn't be more perfect for me (or anyone for that matter). Like Lumina Lacquer Sea Star (blogged about here), Camouflage applied easily and evenly using the dabbing method. No fishing or fiddling because this polish is loaded with glitter! I really am loving Lumina Lacquer and cannot wait to try the other polishes I have lined up to wear. 

All of the following pictures show 1 coat of Lumina Lacquer Camouflage over 3 coats of ORLY Melodious Utopia.

Lumina Lacquer links: Shop // Facebook // Instagram



Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.