Burgundy Eyes

Monday, April 22, 2013



This is a very simple look - only two eye shadows! I get a grungy vibe from it. It doesn't really have that effect in this picture but in person that's what came to mind. 

I really wanted to use the eye shadow below from the Sleek Acid Palette...


...it's my absolute favourite shadow from the palette. It's a beautiful deep magenta with a pink sheen. 

I applied that to the lid first, after priming, however pink eyes do make me look a little ill so I went in with Hustle from Urban Decay's Naked Palette. I applied Hustle to the outer corner as well as along the outer two-thirds of the bottom lash line. I find Hustle has a purple tone that goes well with the magenta.

Products
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sleek MakeUp iDivine Acid Palette - top left-hand corner
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Hustle
Clinique - High Impact Mascara 

1 comment

  1. amazing blog!
    what do you think about to follow eachother?

    I whish you a Magic day!
    A kiss from a SPARKLE ROME!!
    Federica
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.