Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendevouz

Monday, February 11, 2013

I've been wanting to try a Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (longest name for a lip product ever?!) for quite some time now.


I picked up the orange shade in Rendevouz. It's nice to have an orange colour for summer and often (but not always) looks best that time of year. 





It has the crayon tip to it which is different. From the reviews I've read, people always say this makes it easier to apply than the regular lipstick shape but I tend to disagree. I find you have to be a lot more precise when drawing on your balm.


So here it is on my lips. What I like most about these balms is that you determine the intensity of the colour, in other words, they are very buildable. I have applied two swipes.

It provides a nice shine as well and I appreciate the minty scent.


At first I wasn't too sure about the colour, I've never had an orange lipstick before. It has grown on me and I think it's a nice change. It will definitely look best on me in the summer though.


The above picture is after two hours. In that time I just drank water and smacked my lips together as I read for school. I don't know why but whenever I have a lip gloss or balm on my lips I tend to smack my lips together like every two seconds. 

So, the stain is left. It kind of looks like I have Cheetos dust all on my bottom lip but I think that's just the nature of the colour. I clearly associate the colour orange with Cheetos. But it promised a stain and I got one so I'm pleased.

I'm excited to try the purple colour Darling next!



Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.